March was a busy month for us. Aaron and Hannah both celebrated their birthdays. We had a grand time on both days, but I couldn't find my camera on Hannah's birthday. Before thinking all is lost, I did video the blowing out of her candles. We have a flip video, and I am supposed to be able to make a snapshot from the video. However, I have not been as successful as I hoped. You would think that I could click the save button like it says, but something isn't working. Anyway, we had fun with a pinata on Aaron's birthday, and spent the day on Hannah's playing games in the backyard. Hannah requested Special K Yogurt and Berries cereal for dinner, so it made a stress free night!
Prom May 2026
3 months ago
7 comments:
We have lots of bdays this time of year too. Nice choice on the dinner pick, Hannah!! :) Good luck with the photo.
Happy Happy Birthday! Did you get any pictures of the 18 kiddos at your recent birthday bash? I would understand if the answer is no, but it would make an interesting picture! :)
Happy birthday to Aaron and Hannah. I'm with you, that dinner choice was absolutely the best choice ever! I'm glad that you had a fun month--it is good to hear from you!
Happy Birthday Aaron and Hannah! It looks like Aaron enjoyed demolishing that pinata.
april is the birthday month in our extended families... mine and charlotte's are this month!
i can hardly believe how big the girls have gotten.... wish you lived closer! tell me if you are ever going to be out this way!
So FUN! I must tell you that I do have good intentions... I have had their birthday presents all ready to send since the beginning of March, but with Eisley being born, I just haven't gotten around to it. I figured I would just wait and send them with Jenny's, and today I got Jenny's present. So hopefully, they will be there soon! Just know that I am thinking about you guys! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
When I think of St. Patty's day I think of you and Scott!
Amy
Post a Comment