Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hannah's Baptism

Hannah was baptized in April.  We are so proud of her.  She bore her testimony in sacrament meeting today and did a wonderful job.  I am playing a little bit of blog catch up here, but I wanted to document this special day!  My sister Genevieve and her family came from Georgia to be there with us.  The Smith family was also there (They feel like family--we stayed with them for six weeks while transitioning between houses.  They are wonderful people!).  Since we didn't have a house, we stayed with the Nelsons at a hotel.  The kids had fun swimming, but the water was so cold!  Here are some pictures of Hannah's baptism day!
 Hannah and Aaron

 Hannah's Baptism Dress

 The Fam

 Hannah with the Smiths

 Hannah with the Nelsons
 Cousins and Friends
The Nelson /Wright Clan

2 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

Congratulations again Hannah. We were glad to see you as you made the choice to be baptized.

Austin and Amanda said...

We are also so proud of you, Hannah! I loved seeing all the pictures. Thanks for sharing!