Sunday, July 20, 2008




We had Amanda and Austin come visit us over the fourth of July. We had so much fun. It was wonderful to have family come to visit us. They were our first visitors to come just for fun. When we moved to Texas, my dad and Michelle came with me, but we didn't have any furniture. How fun is it to host people without any belongings--and how do you make the floor look enticing to eat, sleep and sit on all day long? Then my mom came when I had Rachel. We thouroughly enjoyed having her, but I wasn't able to do a whole lot. SO, this was our first "fun"visit where we could show off where we live. We hope that Amanda and Austin enjoyed it as much as us!





5 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

Looks like you had fun! We want to come sometime too. "Hi" to Austin and Amanda if they read this too. :)
Genevieve

Mike and Adrianne said...

Lisa! I have been trying to find you for a long time and just saw your blog on Cali's list. I hope you don't mind me hopping over to check out what you are all up to. Can I add you to my blog list?

Adrianne

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Hey Lisa!
I was so glad when Cali sent me your blog address! I have been wondering how you guys were! I am so bummed you guys are so far away and can't make it to the reunion. Maybe Jacey and I will just go to dinner that night since you and Aaron and Nate and Cali can't be there! Anyways, I enjoyed seeing your beautiful family! Congrats on #4! That is so great. Tell Aaron I said hi
Amy

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I sent you an invite to our blog, let me know if you don't get it!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I wish we could come and visit! I'm SOOO glad you are posting more! You'll have to keep it up now that you are getting such a following- hehe! Miss you guys!