Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gecko's anyone?


We don't see a lot of spiders in our house here. Instead, we get geckos! Call me crazy, but I would much rather have geckos than spiders. The only problem is that they are really fast. We try to catch them in a cup to take outside. However, sometimes they get detached body parts--if only they moved slower!

The temperature got down in the nineties, so we decided to go outside for some fun in the sun. We set up to pool areas--one for the older girls and one for Rachel. Somehow, all of the grass and the older girls got into Rachel's pool. Rachel didn't mind because she loves eating grass. As a mother, I know that I should condone that, but what can I say?

















7 comments:

Cali said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of Aaron and all the girls!

Ashley said...

So fun! I love that you have to wait for it to cool down before you can go outside- hehe! And I think I'd prefer gecko to spider as well, but it's crazy that they actually come in the house! We miss you guys! Stay cool!

Jacey said...

Hey Lisa! I would for you to add me to your list of blogging friends, I will do the same! I'm pretty new at this blogging thing as well. What a fun way to stay in touch better. Your girls are just adorable!

Davison Family said...

Cute pictures, Aaron you do fit a bit better in your pool-great picture! Tell the girls hi from us

Joseph and Amy Katschke said...

I also love the pic of Aaron in the pool with the girls! What a good Dad! Your girls are so cute!

Megan said...

I'm glad you visited our site! I didn't know you had one or I would have visited yours earlier. Your family is so sweet looking. I'm glad to be able to keep up w/ extended family a little more now. We'd love to get together if you visit WA! Megan

Carolina said...

How adorable. At least grass is nutritious. Alex likes to eat dirt.