This is the hog that all of my co-workers keep asking about. I like to think of it as my little pig. This is a picture of Lydia and me as we set off for our day's tasks. Lydia is a full-time student and I work a little. It takes about five minutes to get to Lydia's school and another 15 minutes to get to work. All in all it costs about $4 a week for gas and $10 a month for insurance. Plus, Lisa doesn't have to give me a ride to and from work. Much thanks to Mary and Brent and Brent's dad who made all of this possible, plus the people in my ward who helped me unload it. For anyone who comes to visit, I will give you a free ride around my cul-de-sac.
5 comments:
I am SO there! Man, if I knew we would get free rides on the hog/pig I would have come to visit a lot sooner! Dan should have gotten one of these before he started school, except, I think I would worry about him too much.
Wow you kids are stylin', nice bike and helmets! I'm glad they are working for you.
Sweet! I'm totally coming to your house for Thanksgiving. Do you think it can carry me? There's a chance it ends up sausage after I ride on it...
-Jared
Aaron,
That is so cool! I think I want one, esp. because of the gas price! Hope you guys are doing great!
Amy
What a great way to save time & money. What fun memories Lydia is going to have of it!! And I know I'd love it if Bryan could commute that way & leave me the van. :D
Post a Comment