We thoroughly enjoyed going to Utah for a week before Thanksgiving. It was wonderful to see all of our family. You don't realize what you are missing until you are surrounded by lots of family, love and wonderful memories!
This makes me want to be home too! I love the way you did this slideshow. It looks great! Thank you again for such a fun Thanksgiving. We miss you already!
Oh so fun!! I love the pic of us raking leaves because I worked hard!! It was so much fun to have you around. We are missing you. Kadee loved having Lydia and Hannah stay. She is still talking about it.
Lisa, I am glad to see I am not the only way who has to travel miles on the highway to see family, it is always worth it though! Glad you had a great time! You have beautiful children!
6 comments:
Fun pictures, too bad we didn't have any with you all. I was great to see you, your girls are so cute and growing so fast.
This makes me want to be home too! I love the way you did this slideshow. It looks great! Thank you again for such a fun Thanksgiving. We miss you already!
Cute pics!! We were so happy to have you here and miss you already! Hopefully, I will get you the pis I took soon!
I'm glad you got to go home! It looks like you all had a great time.
Oh so fun!! I love the pic of us raking leaves because I worked hard!! It was so much fun to have you around. We are missing you. Kadee loved having Lydia and Hannah stay. She is still talking about it.
Lisa,
I am glad to see I am not the only way who has to travel miles on the highway to see family, it is always worth it though! Glad you had a great time! You have beautiful children!
Post a Comment