Monday, May 11, 2009

Trip to Chicago



Aaron recently had a conference for work in Chicago. Rachel and I tagged along. Needless to say, we had a wonderful time. Our Hotel was very close to Lake Michigan and the Chicago Navy Pier. Rachel and I walked down to the pier everyday. We rode the train and then caught a bus to get to our hotel from the airport. It was fun to not worry about everyday activities and to be able to relax! Rachel also enjoyed all of the attention she received. One thing we enjoyed at the pier was a stained-glass museum. it is amazing to see what can be done with glass!

4 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

Cute cute pictures! I'm glad you had so much fun. Rachel is adorable!

Cali said...

How fun that you got to go with him! Looks beautiful and like you had a great time; I am so glad. How old is Rachel now? She is so cute!

Austin and Amanda said...

The pier reminded me a little of Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Almost made me homesick...almost. It looks like you had a great time!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Hi Lisa! What a cute family you have. I'm so glad you found my blog and now I found yours. How cool is it that we are both in Texas! If we are ever up by Dallas, we call ya.