Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guess what we've been up to...










Lots of fun! We ended the summer with a last hurrah, and rode the train to the circus. While there we were able to enjoy snowcones. (When I was little, we got to go to the circus once, and we got snowcones, so I had to pass on the memory!)
School has started in full swing. The girls were excited to start and have had a great week so far. They both have great teachers and so we are very happy.

Rachel fell outside on the driveway, and fractured her wrist. She now gets to show off her lovely cast for three long weeks!

6 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

What beautiful girls! My boys would love the circus. What a fun day for them, I'm sure.

Austin and Amanda said...

I remember going to the circus with Grandpa Crossley. That's a fun tradition you've passed on to your kids.
When did Rachel hurt her arm?

Nelson Nitwits said...

Your girls look great for school! I love the leggings for Hannah. I'm glad at least Rachel looks happy with her cast! Maybe we'll get to sign it soon! :)

Ericson Fam said...

Poor Rachel. I love the pink cast though. Lydia and Hannah look so big all ready for school. Looks like fun. We miss you.

Megan said...

What a busy way to end the summer. I have great memories of attending the circus, too. It's so magical, almost.

I'm glad your girls are enjoying school and that little Rachel's cast only has to be on for 3 weeks.

Cali said...

Sounds like it was so much fun to go to the circus, and to share a childhood memory with your girls like that.

I'm sorry that I never called you while you were in UT. My kiddos got sick and I forgot to call. I hope that you are doing well. It was so wonderful to see you, brief as it was. I hope that we find ourselves in UT at the same time again, it would be so wonderful to really spend time with you all.