Congrats! 5 girls--what a blessing. We've been out of contact for a long time. I just got married! We're sending an announcement out after the fact. Will you email me your address so I can send you one?
Oh she is so cute. Congratulations and we love her name. Your girls are getting so big we sure miss them and you too of course. We hope to see her soon!!
Oh she is so cute!! Congratulations and we love the name. Your girls are getting so big we sure miss them and you too of course. We love you and hope we get to see her soon.
WOOOO-HOOOO!! I'm sooo excited for you guys, and yet so sad that I can't hold that sweet little baby! She is so beautiful! She makes me baby hungry (not good-hehe)!! So, how is everything going? I'm such a horrible sister-in-law and I need to call you guys! We miss you so much! Take care of yourselves and TRY to get some rest! Love you all!
Oh, what WONDERFUL news! Aaron, what are you going to do with all these girls??? Looks like so much fun! Congratulations! I just wish that we could come and see you in person.
When will you be in UT next??? Maybe we can plan our trips at the same time and see you. Best of luck with recovery, and hugs to everybody. We sure miss you!
12 comments:
She is adorable!! Everyone is looking great! Congrats!!!!! I miss you guys.
Welcome to the family Ellie! You are beautiful!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and grateful all went safely and smoothly. Get some rest. :)
And Lisa, you look beautiful!!
Aaron and Lisa,
Congrats! 5 girls--what a blessing. We've been out of contact for a long time. I just got married! We're sending an announcement out after the fact. Will you email me your address so I can send you one?
Marcy
Congratulations! She is just beautiful!
I just can't believe how big all the girls are!
CONGRATS one and all! :o) Hope everyone is healthy and adjusting well to life with a new tiny!
Congratulations! You are a beautiful family!
Oh she is so cute. Congratulations and we love her name. Your girls are getting so big we sure miss them and you too of course. We hope to see her soon!!
Oh she is so cute!! Congratulations and we love the name. Your girls are getting so big we sure miss them and you too of course. We love you and hope we get to see her soon.
WOOOO-HOOOO!! I'm sooo excited for you guys, and yet so sad that I can't hold that sweet little baby! She is so beautiful! She makes me baby hungry (not good-hehe)!! So, how is everything going? I'm such a horrible sister-in-law and I need to call you guys! We miss you so much! Take care of yourselves and TRY to get some rest! Love you all!
YEAH! I am so excited for you all. She is a doll!
Oh, what WONDERFUL news! Aaron, what are you going to do with all these girls??? Looks like so much fun! Congratulations! I just wish that we could come and see you in person.
When will you be in UT next??? Maybe we can plan our trips at the same time and see you. Best of luck with recovery, and hugs to everybody. We sure miss you!
Post a Comment