Ellie was blessed last Fast Sunday. We took a couple of pictures that morning of her in her dress, but she wasn't very happy. I need to try to take some more of her. Here are pictures of her with Aaron and me.
Wow, she's beautiful--I'd love to see more pictures! Are you guys headed to UT anytime soon? We are going in both September and October...it would be so fun to see you!
6 comments:
She is beautiful Lisa...I can't wait to see her in person. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
She looks just beautiful! And so do you Lisa!!
Wow, she's beautiful--I'd love to see more pictures! Are you guys headed to UT anytime soon? We are going in both September and October...it would be so fun to see you!
It's fun to see more pictures of Ellie. She is beautiful!
Oh she is so cute and I love her dress. Wish we would have been there. You look great too Lisa love your hair!!
Gorgeous!!
Love your curly hair, too!
Post a Comment