Lydia and Hannah also started school today. They were so excited, they woke up at 4:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. When we let them get up, they rushed to get dressed and do their hair. They even helped make their lunches. I think that they both enjoyed their first day. We don't always get a lot of feedback around here. We will see how tomorrow goes!
Prom May 2026
3 months ago
5 comments:
Ellie looks so cute! Smiles are the best. They make all the hard work worth it! She looks like Jenny to me...is that something you see too?
Lydia and Hannah look just gorgeous for their first day of school! Sleep longer tonight you beauties!! :)
What cuties you have in your family! =) I'm glad you had what sounds like a good first day of school. We start two weeks from tomorrow.
Ellie has the sweetest smiles. I'm glad the girls had a great first day of school. Sounds like they couldn't get back in the swing of things.
Oh how cute Ellie is getting so big. Lydia and Hannah look great in their new outfits and fun bows. We miss them. I think Lydia is looking more and more like you Lisa as she gets older. Love those girls!!
OH, I love little baby smiles. Your girls are so beautiful, Lisa. I hope that they continue to enjoy school!
Post a Comment