Monday, January 3, 2011

Hannah's side of the room

This is a tour of Miss Hannah's room. She worked very hard to make it clean. She will give you a two minute tour. We rearranged and got a few new things for it. You may not notice, but if you look very hard you might see a monkey picture. I hope you enjoy this video. Good night, have fun, enjoy! Love, Hannah

4 comments:

Chersten said...

Hannah,
You are a wonderful tour guide. Your room is lovely and so organized. I think someday you will be on tv because you were so good on camera. We love you.

Nelson Nitwits said...

Hannah, you are a natural reporter. Will you give me an autograph when you're famous?

Nelson Nitwits said...

What a cute tour!!! I think you'd make a great reporter when you grow up.

-Leah

Austin and Amanda said...

I looked and looked, but I didn't see the monkey picture. I'll have to watch again and look harder. Thanks for the great tour!