Rachel and Jenny got quite excited during the filming of the older girls' room. Aaron did this short interview with them about Christmas. I think they are pretty cute!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love those girls...they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Halli and I really enjoyed the show!!
We enjoyed the show! We look forward to your interviews next year, Rachel and Jenny.
Jenny & Rachel, you are cute cute cute!!! We love you!
Sooooooooooooooo adorable! You really should do it next year. Tell Jenny and Rachel hi for me!-Leah;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love those girls...they are beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Halli and I really enjoyed the show!!
We enjoyed the show! We look forward to your interviews next year, Rachel and Jenny.
Jenny & Rachel, you are cute cute cute!!! We love you!
Sooooooooooooooo adorable! You really should do it next year. Tell Jenny and Rachel hi for me!
-Leah;)
Post a Comment